Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
pets not allowed
Property Reviews (54)
Had a blast at this wonderful resort! The pool was awesome and having a bar a plus! The condo was nicely decorated and beds were comfy! Looking forward to our next trip here!
reviewed on 08/11/2018 by Daniel O.
Wonderful Resort-like Feel at Palmilla
The condo was perfect and we were delighted by all of the attention to detail. So much was already prepared for us we only had to bring our family and food. There were some minor cleanliness issues which I notified Turnkey about but they were minor, spiderwebs on kitchen lights.
reviewed on 08/15/2018 by Rene S.
response on 8/30/2018:
Thank you so much for your review and kind words about our property! We’re so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Please be assured that we will be following up with housekeeping to ensure they are dusting the light fixtures during their cleans. You were perfect guests, and we appreciate you taking care of our place as if it were your own. Please come and stay again any time! -The TurnKey VR Team
A Pleasant Long Weekend
For the most part, this was a very nice rental. The Palmilla Resort where the condo is located is close to the beach, has a beautiful large pool with a bar that opened at noon, and a small food menu so you can eat at the pool. There is a nice restaurant, The Black Marlin, at the resort. Very good food and drinks.
Rental #104 was modern, and beautifully decorated. The king size bed was so comfortable and the bedding was plush.
There were a few problems in the rental:
1. The shower door did not properly fit, and a lot of water would leak onto the bathroom floor while showering.
2. The light bulb on the ceiling fan over the dining table was burned out.
3. One bulb in the bedroom ceiling over the TV would periodically flash like a strobe light, so we would have to turn the lights off.
4. There were some kind of black gnats or fruit flies flying around in the condo. There were more in the kitchen area, (we left no food out), but a few found their way to the bedroom. They didn’t bite, but were annoying.
5. There are 2 small patios that are very close to the street, one off the bedroom and one off the living area. We were unable to use them due to construction dust and dirt all over the floors and furniture. There is ongoing construction going on at the resort and directly across the street from the condo there are new buildings going up. We walked out on one of them and when we came back in, our feet were black on the bottoms and had to clean our feet. Even if the construction dirt was not there, we would not have used the patios because there was no privacy. They are just feet from the streets.
6. The initial paper products were provided, but no Kleenexes. Would have been nice to have had some.
7. Flat screen TVs in the living area and in the bedroom with many cable channels provided. But, there were no directions on how to work the 2 remote controls which were needed to control each TV. We spent our first 2 hours trying to figure out how to adjust the volume. It was on so loud, that we couldn’t watch them. Had to contact the Turnkey Vacation Rental people, who got out direction booklets to read on how to work the volume. She couldn’t help. We finally discovered that you use the TV remote to adjust volume, and the button was not located on the front of the remote, but on the thin side edge. Then you control everything else with the cable remote. Just a waste of our time and unneeded frustration. Simple directions should be provided.
reviewed on 09/10/2018 by Undisclosed
response on 9/26/2018:
Thank you so much for your review, and we’re happy to hear you had a great stay at our place! That being said, we’re so sorry about the issues you've mentioned that happened during your stay with us. We wish we had known during your stay so that we could have helped out -- our 24/7 guest hotline is always available if anything ever comes up while staying at one of our properties. Please know that we’ve since addressed the cleaning and pest issues, replaced all light bulbs and ensured all of them are working, and have scheduled a handyman to repair the shower door. We will also add instructions for the TV and remotes to the Guest Access Instructions. Thank you again and we can’t wait to have you stay with us again!! -The TurnKey VR Team
The Palmilla was a great place to stay with many nice amenities; large pool, food and drink at the pool from noon on, and a nice restaurant, The Black Marlin. This condo was clean and decorated well. The bed was very comfortable. There were a few problems; light bulb over the dining table didn’t work, another light bulb in the bedroom over the TV would blink on and off periodically like a strobe light, the shower door at the bottom did not fit and water would pour out onto the bathroom floor, there were some kind of small black gnats or fruit flies flying around the kitchen and into the rest of the rooms, the two patios were unusable because of dust and dirt on the floor and the furniture due to ongoing building construction. The patios are also very close to the roads with no privacy. There are no directions of how to use any of the appliances or TV’s.
reviewed on 09/11/2018 by Undisclosed
response on 9/18/2018:
Thank you so much for your review, and we’re happy to hear you had a great stay at our place! That being said, we’re so sorry for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us. We wish we had known during your stay so that we could have helped out -- our 24/7 guest hotline is always available if anything ever comes up while staying at one of our properties. Please know that we’re following up on each issue you've mentioned. We can’t wait to have you stay with us again!! -The TurnKey VR Team
This place was amazing!
Super clean, helpful staff, and an awesome boardwalk to the beach!
reviewed on 09/15/2018 by Undisclosed
Our fall getaway
Nice condo ... lots of construction going on all day... very loud. Black Marlin was great. Good food and service. Pool was lovely
reviewed on 10/19/2018 by Undisclosed
response on 11/4/2018:
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and share your experience! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us but do apologize for the inconvenience of the construction on the building during your stay. You were perfect guests, and we look forward to next time! - The TurnKey VR Team
Perfect for a small family
The rental was cute, clean, and in a great location. The staff was friendly.